Tsukihime: a piece of a blue glass moon, A remake of the 2000 romantic visual novel Tsukihemi, PlayStation 4 and Switch will be launched in summer 2021 in Japan, Type-Moon Advertise distance fate Project’s Eve TV Special 2020.
The cast and voice remake is as follows:
- Scenario and supervision: Kenoko Nassau
- Character design: Takashi Takeuchi
- Art Director: Hirokazu Koyama
- Direction and text: black
- Graphics: Takao Sujitsu, Kaitsu, Shima Udon, Nikko Sonatore
- Script: Uroshinuhara
- a program: Kyubei
- Music: Hideyuki Fukasawa, Keita Haga
- designing a logo: Winfanworks
- Theme song: ReoNa “Seimeisen” (Sakra music)
- Opening animation: Uvotable
- Planning and production: Moon type
- Shiki Tono (voice of Ryosuke Kanemoto)
- Arcueid Brunestud (voice of Ikumi Hasegawa)
- Ciel (voiced by Kaid Hondo)
- Akiha Tono (with Shino Shimoji voice)
- Hisoy (voiced by Kanna Shines)
- Kohaku (voice of Yuki Kohara)
Watch the announcement announcement below. View a group of screenshots in the gallery. Visit the official website Here.
We welcome and encourage comments on Gematsu. However, we do ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article Before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- There are no comments from the car, Including phishing, baiting, or posting messages.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, don’t comment.
- There are no offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as public harassment and individual attacks.
- Do not beg port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags When posting spoiled or NSFW content (non-nudity only). For example:
Will is Leomon.Determine the topic of the content outside the spoiling tags.
- Be respectful of other commenters. You don’t have to get along with each other, but you do have to discuss politely. If you find that a commenter isn’t following these simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to amend or delete any Comments without notice. This suspension policy is subject to change at any time.